Paddle floats are designed for open water self rescue. The paddle float is used as an outrigger when attached to your paddle to stabilise your kayak.
The Inflatable Paddle Float can be easily accessed via a small pouch when mounted on the deck. Inflating is easy using the two way lockable valve, ensuring water won’t get in.
The designers at Sea to Summit have also included a foam section for positive buoyancy so you don’t lose an uninflated paddle float.
Note: Always check safety equipment before use as a precaution.
- Easy access from deck during emergency – just pull red webbing,
- High visibility whistle attached,
- Lockable two-way valve: inflation/ deflation,
- Meshed paddle blade garage for water drainage,
- High visibility reflective print.
Inflated Size: 50cm x 30cm x 20cm
Packed Size: 30cm x 10cm x 10cm
Material: 420-denier Nylon