- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Sydney Harbour Kayaks works with several very reputable shippers for all of our small and large items, please contact us if you are not sure or need a quote for shipping, please email us prior to purchasing.
The $15.00 FLAT RATE only applies to deliveries (of smaller items) within Australia. This flat rate doesn't cover larger 'bulky'items, like a kayak, paddle or any Thule racks.
If you are not located in Australia or need wish to purchase a large item, then please get in touch with us to finalise the shipping quote.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org; Write 'SHIPPING QUOTE' in the subject line of the email.
Ordering with Sydney Harbour Kayaks is Easy & Risk Free!
Sydney Harbour Kayaks abides by a 'Very Happy Customer' Policy.
If you receive any merchandise that you are unhappy with for any reason, simply return it to us within 30 days, in the condition that you received it and we will be happy to exchange or refund*.
We will also ship your exchange request back to you, free of charge.
*Sale items can only be refunded if the product is faulty under warranty or the incorrect item was received.
If for any reason you would like to return your product to us please follow the simple steps below:
1. Email us at email@example.com; Write 'RETURN' in the subject line of the email. Send us your name, address, phone number and item you wish to be returned and tell us if you would like an exchange or a refund. You also need to let us know a reason for the return.
2. We will then email you back with a 'RA' Return Authorisation number; which you need to write on the parcle thats to be returned.
3. Pack all items in a secure carton or reuse the original packaging. Please ensure that all boxed items are securely enclosed in a satchel as we are not able to accept them if damaged.
4. Send your parcel / satchel to us at Sydney Harbour Kayaks Smiths Boat Shed 81 Parriwi Road Mosman NSW 2088
5. Go to your local Post Office and send to the above address. For security and peace of mind, we strongly suggest insured registered post as Sydney Harbour Kayaks is not liable for lost return parcels.
6. Once received in our warehouse, we will inspect and process the goods within 24 hours to ensure you receive your exchange/refund as quickly as possible.
If you have a faulty item that you would like refunded, repaired or replaced, please follow the simple steps of our 'Returns Process' as shown above.
Faulty items may be returned outside of the regular returns time frames providing the item is still under warranty. Please make sure you email us to get your RA number, along with a clear description of the fault.
We aim to have your refund processed within 24 hours of receiving; however some faults must be approved by the manufacturer before a refund or replacement can be issued.
In this case we will keep you informed on a regular basis via email updates. This process usually takes around 2 weeks and once completed you should receive your refund or replacement within 1-3 business days.
Return Terms and Conditions
All items returned for refund or exchange must be returned in the original condition with tags attached (unless faulty).
Any packaged goods must be returned with the packaging in its original condition or may not be accepted (unless faulty).
When trying on footwear we advise using a clean surface as shoes with marked or dirty soles may not be accepted for return. Please ensure all returned clothing items are free from marks, stains and rips as they may not be accepted for return if received damaged (unless faulty).
Please note that if you are wanting to exchange or return boxed goods, they must be returned to Sydney Harbour Kayaks in the original unmarked packaging and in good condition.
If the items are being posted back, please ensure you pack them inside a satchel & do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging.
Should the packaging be marked or in unsatisfactory condition there may be a chance that we will not exchange or refund the goods.