Mirage 600 Touring Double - Kevlar
Mirage 600 - Kevlar
Mirage has had a long history with making double sea kayaks and the 600 takes on all the fine points of this heritage. The Mirage 600 Double is made tough for high volume touring, it's stable and has a smooth glide.
Mirage Sea Kayaks 600 Touring Double
• All sizes of paddlers, from beginner through to advanced paddling skills
• Fitness paddling, day touring and multiday touring in larger sheltered waters to coastal and open ocean environments.
• Paddling with large amounts of gear or two large paddlers.
Mirage 600 Features:
• Unique Mirage pedal and integrated rudder system, which improves propulsion and offers superior directional control.
• Three high-volume dry storage compartments with easy access snap-lid hatches – great seaworthiness and good storage capacity including convenient day hatch - These hatches are made by Kajak Sport Finland.
• Very large centre hatch that can also be accesssed through the rear cockpit – perfect for fitting medium sized eskys.
• Full safety perimeter line and functional elastic deck rigging.
• Contoured, supportive, ergonomic seats with comfortable seat pad and fully adjustable, low profile back rest.
• Dual solid cross-beam footrests, enhance paddler performance.
• Component upgrade compatible – look at our Outfitting section to find out how you can customise your kayak.
Kevlar IRT = estimated at 26kg
Kevlar = estimated at 30kg
Fibreglass = estimated at 34kg
Total Volume: 680L
Rear Hatch: 70L
Front Hatch: 55L
Day Hatch: 38L
Centre Hatch: 86L
Centre Hatch Opening:
- 490mm wide x 350 long x 310mm deep.
There is no bulkhead between the rear of the centre hatch and the rear cockpit; this allows for additional storage in front of the rear paddlers feet.
We are so confident in the quality and reliability of our sea kayak manufacturing; we offer a limited lifetime warranty on all new kayaks (Kayaks built after May 1, 2013).
This warranty covers any manufacturing material defects or faults in our workmanship to the composite shell and rudder system and is limited to the original purchaser.
All deck fixtures including rudder pedal system, rudder cable, deck lines, shock cord / bungee cord, hatch covers and rims have a warranty covering manufacturing defects of one year from purchase. If there is a fault with an added option like a sail kit, bilge pump or compass, then Mirage will manage this warranty with the manufacturer of these products on your behalf. These options have a one year warranty from purchase.
Your kayaks warranty is able to be transferred to any future owners if this kayak undergoes a complete 'Mirage Care' refurbishment prior to the kayak being sold. Please see the 'repair & refurbishment' section in this website for details.
Please call the dealer or agent where you purchased your kayak to assess your concerns. If your kayak is deemed to be a warranty issue, then you need to have this kayak returned to Mirage Sea Kayaks in Gosford, NSW at your shipping cost. We will then return it to you after it has been repaired or replaced at our shipping cost.
If a Mirage approved technician concludes that your kayak has failed due to workmanship or faulty materials, then Mirage Sea Kayaks will repair or replace your kayak.
The warranty is void if the kayak is used in commercial operations, altered structurally or subjected to stress beyond physical limitations of the kayaks material. This warranty does not cover abrasion, abnormal use, wear and tear or damage caused by use or misuse.
Mirage Sea Kayaks is not liable for any injury sustained in the use of this product. The user of this kayak acknowledges assumed risks and waives any and all claims against Mirage Sea Kayaks and any of its dealers or agents.
Mirage Sea Kayaks highly recommends that prior to kayaking, you read the guidelines on the Paddle Safe Paddle Smart website (www.paddlesmart.org) and undertake kayaking skills lessons from any reputable kayaking instructor. The majority of the Mirage dealers and agents offer kayaking tuition from beginners to advanced.