Mirage 583 ADVENTURE - Kevlar (IRT)
Mirage 583 Adventure
Mirage 583 Adventure Sea Kayak; - set your own line, create your own adventure.
The new Mirage 583 Adventure is a versatile, evolved sea kayak that offers a wonderful sense of freedom – it is for Adventure, Surfing and Speed; this mix of waterways is what we now call Freeride Sea Kayaking.
The 583 offers the stability to kayak in many varied conditions; areas you may never have paddled in before, however will now feel confidant.
The 583 is fast with a long water line and perfect tracking. It is also a wonderful surfing craft,that manages swell and broken waves very nicely and the drawn-out rocker allows it to pivot and manoeuvre well on waves.
This freeride sea kayak offers similar dynamics as a regular 582 sea kayak; you can paddle it and edge in a very technical manner.
• Freeride sea kayaking for maximum fun across larger sheltered waterways, inshore surf zones to coastal and open ocean environments.
• Small to large sized paddlers, from beginner through to advanced paddling skills
Mirage 583 Features:
• 100% carbon fibre three point locking footbrace, which allows for a solid connection, for steering and leg drive.
• Unique Mirage integrated rudder system which improves propulsion and offers superior directional control.
• Adjustible rails to enable a smooth ride for short and tall paddlers.
• Proven sea kayaking hull design that is smooth in rough water, edges sharply and tracks beautifully on swells, waves and wake.
• Self draining, carbon fibre venturi, with a sealing plug for a dry ride.
• Contoured, supportive, ergonomic seating well, that promotes a balanced paddling posture.
• Large forward 80 litre round hatch with kajak sport cover, for a tight fit in the roughest of conditions.
• Large rear 90 litre oval hatch with kajak sport cover, for a tight fit in the roughest of conditions.
• Centrally located and balanced, recessed handle for ease of carrying and re-entry after a wipeout.
• Full perimeter 6mm reflective deck line and shock cord for safety and on-deck gear storage.
- Infused Kevlar = 18kg
- Rear Hatch: 90L
- Front Hatch: 80L
We are so confident in the quality and reliability of our sea kayak manufacturing; we offer a limited lifetime warranty on all new kayaks (Kayaks built after May 1, 2013).
This warranty covers any manufacturing material defects or faults in our workmanship to the composite shell and rudder system and is limited to the original purchaser.
All deck fixtures including rudder pedal system, rudder cable, deck lines, shock cord / bungee cord, hatch covers and rims have a warranty covering manufacturing defects of one year from purchase. If there is a fault with an added option like a sail kit, bilge pump or compass, then Mirage will manage this warranty with the manufacturer of these products on your behalf. These options have a one year warranty from purchase.
Your kayaks warranty is able to be transferred to any future owners if this kayak undergoes a complete 'Mirage Care' refurbishment prior to the kayak being sold. Please see the 'repair & refurbishment' section in this website for details.
Please call the dealer or agent where you purchased your kayak to assess your concerns. If your kayak is deemed to be a warranty issue, then you need to have this kayak returned to Mirage Sea Kayaks in Gosford, NSW at your shipping cost. We will then return it to you after it has been repaired or replaced at our shipping cost.
If a Mirage approved technician concludes that your kayak has failed due to workmanship or faulty materials, then Mirage Sea Kayaks will repair or replace your kayak.
The warranty is void if the kayak is used in commercial operations, altered structurally or subjected to stress beyond physical limitations of the kayaks material. This warranty does not cover abrasion, abnormal use, wear and tear or damage caused by use or misuse.
Mirage Sea Kayaks is not liable for any injury sustained in the use of this product. The user of this kayak acknowledges assumed risks and waives any and all claims against Mirage Sea Kayaks and any of its dealers or agents.
Mirage Sea Kayaks highly recommends that prior to kayaking, you read the guidelines on the Paddle Safe Paddle Smart website (www.paddlesmart.org) and undertake kayaking skills lessons from any reputable kayaking instructor. The majority of the Mirage dealers and agents offer kayaking tuition from beginners to advanced.