The GT Grand Tourer blade combines a number of features that make it a Jack of all trades.
The blades asymmetric outline achieves two goals:
- It loads more area into the top half of the blade making the catch softer,
- It moves the power part of the stroke to the mid stroke where the paddler is strongest.
The blade is modestly dished both across the face and lengthwise making the asymmetric touring paddle a very stable blade that has found favour in nearly every discipline of kayaking.
This blade has been used for sea touring, slalom racing, wild water racing, white water trekking as well general recreational paddling.
The strong back rib, innovative blade shape and soft catch make it an all-day, all-conditions, dependable paddle.
Width: 17 cm
Length: 48 cm
Material: carbon fibre
Weight: approx 780g
Colours: available in a choice of colours (as pictured).
- Clear coat carbon (all black) or
- Clear coat carbon (black) with a stripe of any of the following colours:
- Light blue, dark blue, light green, dark green, yellow, orange, pink or purple.
- Please check stock levels of your colour of choice by calling us on 9969 4590 / emailing email@example.com or visiting our store at the Spit Bridge, Mosman.