The Performance Amara Sailing Glove is engineered from flexible, synthetic Amara leather, helping to maintain the glove’s suppleness and form after drying. Its ergonomic grip design provides a firm and comfortable grasp for trimmers, while its stretch mesh back and supple Neoprene wrist closure complete with a handy watch cut-out have made it one of the most comfortable gloves in the market. Other features include abrasion-resistant Kevlar stitching and a double Velcro locking system to prevent accidental release from snagging.
These are very good paddling gloves - especially for long distance paddling where blistering could occur - the length comes up higher on the fingers.
- Flexible Amara Synthetic Leather
- Flexible Amara Leather dries Soft with Minimal Stretch & Shrinkage
- Durable Gigh-grip Palm & Finger Reinforcement
- Abrasion-resistant Kevlar Stitching
- Ergonomic Design
- Anti-snag Neoprene Wrist Closure with Watch Cutout
- Stretch Mesh Back
- Double Velcro Locking System